Thursday, March 1, 2007

Been busy

For the past week I've been busy. Most of the time I've been in places where Internet is pretty scarce. However, when I have found a connection that would make it so I could play (without lagging so horribly that by the time my corruption actually cast it was already done and the target dead) I found myself playing my warlock on laughing skull. I found that there's a LOT of blelfs running around and everyplace I went to grind there was always people there. Now laughing skull used to be a high population server but every time I've logged on (since many of the major raiding guilds did a server transfer when transfers first started) it's been Med. population.

I've also been having fun playing the AH. I've saved up enough money with my 22 blelf lock to be able to buy an Imbued nether weave bag (out with that crappy 8 slotter). So, now when I get back to grinding I'll have 10 more slots to fill. Also I might mention that I bought a 20 slot mining bag and a 20 slot soul bag. It's so nice not having a bag full of rocks or soul shards scattered throughout my inventory.

No comments:

The Warchief

The Warchief
May your axe be swift!