Saturday, February 24, 2007

More of the same..

Yep,
More of the same here in Iraq. The wireless Internet still isn't all that great. I had to giggle a little inside when some reporters were walking around with their MAC laptops trying to get a signal while I sat there quietly with my HP playing WoW. Eventually one of them found or bought (Couldn't tell you which) and came back and finally could get a signal.

Moving right along. wireless is the only option for Internet where I'm at in Baghdad.. so be it. I've found at times it's just so bad from disconnects and just overuse that it's not even worth trying to play. I've even went so far as to buy a wireless antenna to boost my signal but it seems that the satellite is just plain getting worked too hard. Damn those profiteers!

That's all for today

Dave signing out.

3 comments:

Tauhid Chappell said...

man..dunno how u play wow while in baghdad...is life in Iraq....what the reporters make it out to be?

As well, welcome to the blogging community :D

Anonymous said...

Hey, if I didn't say it before, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE to my fine country. I'd be there with you if they'd let me in.

The blog is looking much better. I hope you enjoy the blogging as much as me.

Dave said...

I've been busy so ain't been able to blog much. Thank you very much for your support.

The Warchief

The Warchief
May your axe be swift!