Saturday, March 3, 2007

I'm loving screenshots!




This here is where I logged in to check auctions.. forgetting that I was farming SM when my battery went dead. So, I logged in at the GY and thought to myself yes misfortune indeed.

Er... I got the images flip flopped the wrong way but whatever.. so after retrieving my corpse and lagging er.. did I say lagging I meant hearthing to Orgrimmar. Where did I go? Who are all these "Unknown" people? I thought you could only have one given name per server... well Unknown seems to be a common name on laughing skull.. er.. right!

Anyhow I made my way from this A.O. to the "other" mailbox.. All you hordies know which one I'm talking about, and collected my mail.

For some reason, the latency at the "other" mailbox was 2k less than this pic. Anything to do with the massive amounts of people that go to the Orgrimmar AH and bank? Pure speculation however I think there may be a shred of truth in it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha, I love the Org screenshot. That latency is about what I get too. Lovin the screenshots, great way to add to the story, keep it up!!

The Warchief

The Warchief
May your axe be swift!