Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Arg..

Between the new workout schedule I've put myself to and the horrible latency I've been hard pressed to convince myself to go lag...e r uh I mean play some WoW. Nargel is STILL in the Forsaken starting area due to that fact. I recall taking some screen shots, nothing spectacular, but I will filter through them in a bit and see if there's anything worth posting..


Ok, so after sifting through the trash I find one that I did in fact take for the sake of showing my latency.
As you can see, by enlarging the pic, I'm casting immolate. Number 1 is bold, fire around the hands but...
OH MY! Where's my casting bar!? Dunno but as you can also see shadow bolt is highlighted and "another action is in progress"(bold red letters front and center)
So... Whenever that immolate does cast that blasted zombies gonna have an exploded fricken head when... wait... that zombie was dead from immolate and stabs before my shadowbolt got let loose >.<
BTW I think that Nargel is the ripe old level 5 now.
P.S. latencry 4TL in peeveepee.

No comments:

The Warchief

The Warchief
May your axe be swift!