Saturday, March 3, 2007

Meet Nargel

This is Nargel. He is my shiny new forsaken warlock and prospective member of Buttered Monkey's guild.

This character was build by the desired class and name.
First of all I wanted a warlock. I've played a warlock up to 40something on a PvE server and met some Fine folks at http://www.gitrsblog.us/ so I decided that would be the server I'd play on.
Now I got the what and the where but what would I name him and what race would I choose? Well, After much studying (Couldn't give a cool class a lame name) I found this name Nargel.

What's so cool about that name sounds pretty normal or maybe even nerdy.
It just so happens Nargel http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nergal is the son of Enlil (Most powerful god of Babylonia!) Also described as god of fire, death and decay. So with that IMO Forsaken fits the bill better than Blood Elves or Orcs.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great name for a lock. I have used historical references in the past but went to Buttered Monkeys with a name I'd gotten comfortable with, Jikksta.
I tend to be online that late some nights (all depending on family, rl issues etc). If you happen to see me give me a shout out and we'll see about turning Narg from a prospective member to a full fledged! :)

Dave said...

I'll get over there tomorrow and see if I can't find you. It's nice to have a regular viewer. :D

Anonymous said...

YAY for converting to JPGs!!

I'll be on Bloodr much more now, and only getting on Deadr to make mad money and get to 64 eventually.

The Warchief

The Warchief
May your axe be swift!